Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Τελευταίες 5 Αναρτήσεις Paragliding And Aviation

Τρίτη 9 Απριλίου 2013

Sea Gull - Amazing vid from Brett Hazlett!

 This is a visual story about a boy's imagination becoming a man's reality.

When I was a boy, I often lay in the sand and watched sea gulls soaring invisible waves of air flowing over the houses, walls, and buildings along the beach. Many years later, quite by surprise, I found myself soaring those invisible waves, looking down at the sand that I used to lay in, and reflecting upon the bitter sweetness of time passing. All during this twenty kilometre out-and-return flight, along the coast of Vitória, Espírito Santo, Brasil, with a paraglider.
Soundtrack: What Does Your Soul Look Like by DJ Shadow

Sea Gull from Brett Hazlett on Vimeo.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Πείτε το εδώ..!: